- Friday, August 07 5:00 AM-9:30 PM Camp Jordan 5K Virtual 5:00 PM-7:00 PM Day before packet pick-up at Camp Jordan (optional)
- Saturday, August 08 6:00 AM-7:15 AM Day of packet pick-up at Camp Jordan 7:30 AM-9:30 AM Camp Jordan 5K
T shirt deadline was July 29th
Flat and fast 5K at Camp Jordan Park in East Ridge TN! Packet pick-up from 6:00am to 7:15am on race morning with the race starting promptly at 7:30am. There will be plenty of free parking at the arena and at the gravel lot across from the arena. We will have awards for top overall m/f, masters m/f and 10 year age groups m/f. Race headquarters will be at the pavilion in the gravel lot. Restrooms at the pavilion will be available. We also have a virtual option for those that can't make it to the actual event. Unisex t-shirts for all in person and virtual participants that register before 7/30/20. Virtual participants are not eligible for awards. NO REGISTRATION AT PACKET PICKUP ON FRIDAY, 8/7. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION! Online registration closes at 11:59pm on 8/6/20. Optional Friday 8/7 packet pick-up at Camp Jordan from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Due to the current pandemic, we will be implementing several safety measures. The health and safety of the participants and volunteers is the top priority of the Chattanooga Track Club.
1) Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms related to the coronavirus or if you have had direct contact with someone that was recently diagnosed with Covid-19.
2) Race day registration will not be available to limit contact between volunteers and runners.
3) There will not be a water station on course to limit contact between volunteers and runners. Please plan accordingly.
4) We will have hand sanitizer onsite. Participants are encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
5) We will implement physical distancing on the starting line. All runners will be required to keep six feet distance from those not living in the same household while on the starting line. The race will be chip timed. All awards except overall winners will be awarded based on chip time. Runners will be directed to line up according to the pace they can maintain through five kilometers.
6) Face coverings are required when not maintaining six feet of physical distance from those not living in your household. Face coverings are not required while running.
7) Please leave plenty of space when passing other runners. Please refrain from drafting directly behind other runners.
8) Volunteers in direct contact with runners will be required to wear face coverings. Volunteers handling food or race materials will also wear gloves.
9) We will not have a formal awards ceremony in order to discourage gathering. Times will be posted and texted with placing. Runners will then come to the awards table to collect their prize. We will also offer an option to pick up awards at a later date at any of the running stores in town.
Thank you in advance for doing your part to make this a safe and fun event. We can't wait to see you on race day!!